- To Help Decrease Joint Pain
- Mild Ankle Support
Mild Ankle Support
- Recommended use after sustaining an ankle sprain, for preventing future injury, degenerative ankle conditions, overuse or respective use, or chronic ankle pain
- Various styles and sizes available in our store to provide support and stability
- innovative knit structure provides gradient compression to promote the healing process
- Anatomical contouring supports natural motion of the ankle an provides and exceptional fit
- Comfortable, non-constricting top and bottom cuffs
- Constructed with moisture-wicking fibers, this premium ankle support is a lightweight, breathable alternative to neoprene
- Check out our lace up and aircast options available in store for something with more support and stabilization!
For sizing measure around the ankle
- Small: 7" - 8 1/4"
- Medium: 8 1/4" - 9 1/2"
- Large: 9 1/2" - 10 3/4"
- Extra-Large: 10 3/4" - 11 3/4"
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible