- Help Heal Wounds and Pressure Sores
- Hydrofilm Dressing
- Self adhesive transparent film dressing
- Made of semi-permeable polyurethane film which is impermeable to germs
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Can be removed without wound irritation
- Skin friendly
- Easy application while wearing gloves
- Rounded corners reduce potential roll-up and extend wear time
- Highly breathable film reduces maceration risk
- Extremely thin 25-micron film provides high-wearing comfort
- Similar to Tegaderm
- Serves as a secondary dressing
- Protects against physical damage for dry primary wounds and nearly healed epithelial wounds
- Secures Catheters or cannula
- Reduces the risks for secondary infection
- Used for sterile post-operative care of slightly exuding wounds
Precaution: Should not be used as a primary dressing on clinically infected, bleeding or heavily secreting wounds
- Available in Sizes:
- 4" x 5"
- 4" x 6"
- 6" x 8"
- 8" x 12"
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible