Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact enable a single caregiver to assist clients, patients, and/or residents to perform sit to stand transfers throughout the day.
- Promote early mobilization
- Sara Stedy can support early mobility initiatives by encouraging patients to be active during sitting to standing transfers.
- Help optimize a client's functional status
- Suitable for individuals of different sizes and clinical assessments
- Available in two sizes
- Non-powered device
- Simplified everyday transfers
Sara Steady features and benefits
- Pivoting seat opening - The pivoting seat can be moved out to enable the patient to stand, and provides an angled seated support during the transfer.
- Knee support - The knee pad provides support for raising into standing and also to the patient’s legs during the transfer
Now available for rent or purchase