3M™ Littmann Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
- Colors may vary
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible