- Home Care Supplies
- 3M™ Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope
3M™ Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is specially designed for use on the smallest patients. It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in infant patients.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 2.7cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible