Proximal Foam Dressing
- Silicone foam dressing with border
- Silicone adhesive is gentle on patients' skin to reduce irritation and pain, enabling the dressing to be changed without stripping epidermal cells
- Can be lifted or repositioned without adherence failure
- Dressing core supports fast absorption and helps minimize maceration risk
- High breathability (MVTR) supports good moisture balance
- Waterproof, bacteria proof and air-permeable
- Sold individually
- Sacral and heel foam dressings available
How to apply:
- Clean and dry the wound area per protocol prior to application
- Remove the release films and apply the adherent side to the wound and skin. Do not stretch
- Gently secure the dressing to the skin and smooth edges.
- The dressing should overlap the dry surrounding skin by at least .4 to .8 inches (1-2cm)
- The frequency of replacing the dressing depends on the patient’s condition and exudate level. Wear time is up to 7 days
Available in the following sizes:
- 3" x 3"
- 4" x 4"
- 5" x 5"
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible