DryPro Leg Cast Protector
Leg Cast Protector - Perfect for showering or swimming after surgery. Choose from Half or Full Leg. Half Leg typically worn below the knee. Full Leg worn typically worn up to thigh.
- Vacuum sealed technology
- Proprietary valve & bulb suction
- Completely submersible even for swimming
- 100% airtight seal prevents cover from coming off
- High quality durable surgical rubber that won’t rip or tear
- Stretches up to 600% without ripping or tearing
- Non-skid grid on sole to prevent slipping
HOW TO FIND THE CORRECT SIZE:
- Measuring Circumference: Measure the circumference of the leg 2 inches above the cast. If the end of the cast is very close to the knee, then measure just above the knee. Do not measure around the cast! Only measure around the skin of the leg above the cast.
- Measuring Length: Measure from the heel of the foot to the top end of the cast. It is okay if the cast protector measurement is longer then the limb measurement. The protector will still work. Extra length will be removed when the vacuum seal is created.
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible