Purap Seat Cushion
The PURAP cushion uses 3 layers - fluid, air, and foam - to dissipate pressure. The fluid layer is closest to the body. It fills in all the space between you and the cushion and increases direct support area. It does not compress and does not push back (like springs). This helps it dissipate the pressure away from the body towards the sides of the cushion.
- Fluid 3D Flotation eliminates peak pressure points (pressure hotspots)
- Increases contact area to dissipate pressure, provide uniform support
- Does not 'pack-down' or 'sink-in' and doesn't lock you in one position
- Fluid micro-movements avoid pressure buildup
- Reduces pain, prevents and helps heal sores, and maintains skin microclimate
- Great cushion for chairs, wheelchairs, recliners, andscooters