VascuEase Portable DVT System
- Promotes maximum comfort, compliance, and positive results
- VascuEase™represents a new level of care in the pneumatic compression device category for preventing DVT for all non-ambulatory patients during hospital stay or while recovering at home
- Every minute, the device inflates the leg cuffs for 15-seconds at 50 mmHg for increasing venous outflow and preventing pooling of blood. Immediately the cuffs deflate for 45-seconds which allows for venous refill. Mimicking the physiology of emptying and refilling of the leg veins helps prevent venous stasis.
- The fully integrated lithium ion battery supplies 20 hours of uninterrupted DVT prevention on a single charge. Portable, lightweight, and free of tubes and hoses help prevent accidental falls. The VascuEase™with “one-size fits all sleeves” promotes maximum comfort, compliance, and positive results.
- One-button operation
- Compact and fully portable
- No cumbersome tubes or hoses
- Sealed rechargeable battery
- Compliance meter
- Soft-touch, washable breathable sleeve
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Adjustable grip strip for a perfect fit
- Cordless design promotes mobility during recovery