Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb
- Recommended when immobilization of the wrist and/or thumb is needed
- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide intimate support, immobilization and thumb abduction
- Unique design protects the thumb from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitch seams
- The splint has a metal palmar and dorsal stay to prevent flexion and extension
- Loop lock closures allow for quick and easy one-handed application
- Available only in color black
- Specific to either right or left hand
- If you're looking for something without the thumb checkout our other style of wrist splints
For sizing measure around center of wrist
- Extra-small: 4 1/2 - 5 1/2"
- Small: 5 1/2 - 6 1/2"
- Medium: 6 1/2 - 7 1/2"
- Large: 7 1/2 - 8 1/2"
- Extra-large: 8 1/2" and up
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible