Couch Tray Table
Independence isn’t reserved for the young. Independence is freedom; freedom empowered by lifelong experience. The daily grind of 9 to 5 may be over, so now is the time for your dreams to take flight. You aren’t setting a table for your family of four anymore, so why not enjoy dinner while sitting in your favorite chair. The Independence Tray Table’s large bamboo tray lets you start the day with your coffee and laptop, planning your next enterprise. It will be there for your lunch break, when you grab a sandwich while catching the highlights from your favorite show. Don’t worry. You won’t get in trouble for taking an extra hour or two for lunch. The Independence Tray Table can help you plan, stay organized, and give you a hand when you need to get on your way; Its your indispensable assistant for an active life.
- Support Handle: Makes sitting and standing easy, and can be removed if not needed
- Utensil Tray: Allows you to keep commonly used items at arms reach
- Cup Holder: Tiered cup holder for a spill free experience
- Organizer Compartment: Great for a remote controller, glasses or other handy items.
- Swivel-Tray - laptop/TV bamboo swivel tray swings out of the way when not in use
- Adjustable: Adjustable height and width to fit most any couch, chair, or lift chair on either side
- Super-Grip rubber pads - ensures extra stability and protects floors against damage.
- Low profile - matches look and feel of your home
- Product Weight: Product weighs 20 lbs
- Bamboo Tray: Large 100% bamboo swivel tray slides out of the way when not in use
- Package Dimensions: 3.75″ H x 20.5″ L x 21″ W
- Strong: Weight capacity of handle 250 lbs
- Weight capacity of Tray 30 lbs
Laptop Tray for Couch
"I use this tray in the living room to work on my laptop and eat meals. I love the fact that the travel swivels 360 degrees. The height is adjustable which is very convenient. I also like the fact that my chair legs sit on the frame which makes it safe and sturdy." - Dave, San Jose, CA
"Used to serve meals for Alzheimer's patient who uses a Lazy Boy lift chair all day because she has trouble rising from ordinary chairs. Previously would place a tray on her lap that was held in place with a rope around the back of the chair. Halfway through the meal she sometimes had to use the bathroom and the rope had to be untied and the tray removed from her lap before she could get up. The Omni-Tray reduced the process to a simple rotation of the tray out of the way." - Sally, Los Altos, CA