Aircast Ankle Brace
- Commonly worn immediately after an ankle injury and throughout recovery
- Low-profile structure allows for easy wearing with shoes
- Intended to prevent or treat acute ankle injuries, chronic instability, post-operative use and ankle sprains grade I, II, and III
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells are lined with patented Duplex air cells, which help stabilize and protect the ankle
- Pre-inflated air cells provide pulsating compression while walking, enhance circulation and reduce swelling and edema
- Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Support Brace resists inversion more than taping, while allowing movements to be unrestricted
- Specific to left or right ankle
Brace length varies by size:
- Small left/right: 8.75"
- Medium left/right: 9"
- Large left/right: 10.5"
✅ FSA & HSA Eligible